Jump to navigation Jump to search
Columbian is the adjective form of Columbia.
Columbian may refer to:
- Columbian High School (Tiffin, Ohio)
- Columbian Sharp-tailed Grouse
- Anything pertaining to the Knights of Columbus, (i.e. Columbian values)
- The Columbian, the U.S. daily newspaper published in Vancouver, Washington
- The Columbian Orator, a collection of political essays, poems, and dialogues
- The Columbian Theatre, a music hall in northeastern Kansas
- Columbian (typography), a name for 16-point type
- Columbian Period, the geological period 2060–1780 MYA named after the supercontinent Columbia.
Historically, Columbian also can refer to:
- American (word), or an early alternative name for inhabitants of the United States
- Columbian (B&O train), a passenger train operated by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad until 1971
- Columbian (MILW train), a passenger train which operated from 1911 to 1955
- Sternwheeler Columbian disaster, a sternwheeler lost in the worst accident in the Yukon River's history in 1906
- Columbian Issue, a set of U.S. postage stamps marking the 1893 World Columbian Exposition
- World's Columbian Exposition, held in Chicago, Illinois, in 1893
- British Columbia
- Colombia (disambiguation)
- Colombian (disambiguation)
- Colombiana (disambiguation)
- Columbia (disambiguation)
- Columbiad, a type of large-caliber cannon from the 19th century
- Columbiana (disambiguation)
- Pre-Columbian era
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Columbian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.